Wednesday 29 May 2013

Super Swimming Sports By Ella

Super Swimming Sports

On Friday we did swimming sports with all the middle school. It was at the school pool. First we lined up in our lines A B C D and E. I felt very nervous. Next we ran excitedly to the pool. Then I was really excited. After, it was time to do freestyle.  The pool was freezing but we only thought about getting to the other end. We sat down and chatted until it was back stroke. I’m good at back stroke. After back stroke we sat down and shivered. Then finally it was breast stroke, it’s my favourite. The mums and dads clapped and clapped. It was brilliant. I worked very hard so I was hungry. So I had lunch my lunch, it was delicious. Swimming sports was awesome because I love swimming!

 

By Ella

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment